Bicycle Expert Witness Alan Cote
Alan Cote, Bicycle Expert Witness, P.O. Box 248, Williston, Vermont 05495
- Services encompass: analysis of factors leading to crashes; detailing standards for bicycle maintenance; evaluation of alleged manufacturing defects; authoritative opinions of dangerous vs safe riding practices; review of organizational standards for group/charity rides and events; more.
- Past case work has included: post-crash analysis of bicycles and mechanical systems; crashsite investigation; road analysis; traffic factors; standards of practice for mechanics/retail service; human & age-related factors, more.
- Retained in more than a dozen cycling-related lawsuits, both for plaintiff and defense. All cases settled pre-trial.
- Preliminary, informal review with attorneys of 30+ additional cases
- Attorney references available on request